Cranberry Walnut Bread
From From the Kitchen at Boulder Lee
- 4 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ cups orange juice
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 2 eggs well beaten
- 3 cups (1 bag, 12 oz) fresh or frozen cranberries coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 9 mini loaf pans.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda in mixer bowl.
- Add orange juice, orange peel, oil and eggs.
- Blend well. Add cranberries and nuts.
- Bake for 30 minutes. (until toothpick comes out clean).
- Cool on rack 15 minutes and remove from pans.
Recipe adapted from Ocean Spray.